We Are Committed to Your Travel
Professional Executive Travel throughout Warwickshire, Leicestershire & Northamptonshire.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
IP Addresses And Cookies
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers. We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. In collecting this information, we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service. You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Use Of The Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us. We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure Of Your Information
As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. These include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
- For the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction this may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations.
Third Party Websites
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access to information
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you.
Airport & Seaport Transfers
Forget the stress and expense of airport parking. Eliminate the worry of unreliable public transport before a flight. Instead, sit back, relax and enjoy the drive as our experienced chauffeur takes you smoothly from your front door to the airport terminal.
We specialise in providing airport transfers for both business travellers and holidaymakers alike. By carefully monitoring traffic news, we ensure our passengers arrive at the airport promptly, with as much time as they require to prepare and board, making any airport transfer you book with us the least stressful and enjoyable as possible. We also ensure we are ready and waiting when you land by keeping track of the progress of your flight.
Corporate & Business Travel
Travel in impeccable comfort and style and ensure your colleagues do the same. Our flexible corporate transfers and corporate travel options allow businesses to travel smoothly and luxuriously, whether they are providing their customers with transportation or arriving at an important event or meeting themselves.
Ideal for allowing passengers to rest or work whilst on the move, with a professional driver who is available for a flexible return journey, with day rates available upon request.
Chauffeur service quotes can vary. Please contact us below for a quote.
Chauffeur & Executive Travel
Whether you want to discover the many beautiful sights of London or would like to plan a decadent day of shopping around any of the major cities, we can work with you to develop the perfect chauffeur driven car journey.
SPECIALIST CHAUFFEUR EVENTS
Make your special day one to remember with a beautifully dressed Audi A8l and with personal package requirements.
Have fun at your school prom, student ball or graduation ball Prom car hire for your school event with Interior decorations including changeable lighting and smoke effects if required to bring you to your end of year celebrations in style.